HighTechXL is Europe’s premier high-tech startup accelerator based in Eindhoven with offices in Shanghai and Boston. The HighTechXL team supports hardware startup founders from idea to prototype to scale-up by connecting them to a top-tier community of entrepreneurs, corporates, and investors. HighTechXL partners with corporations to drive an internal cultural change: from an ’employee’ to a ‘leader’ mindset. We leverage the in-depth knowledge of an organization’s existing talent and empower employees to create new business opportunities while co-working with external startups to quickly adopt a more agile and independent perspective.
We forged an open innovation ecosystem where the strengths of the startup and corporate worlds complement each other to create new and sustainable business opportunities. HTXL is trusted by companies such as ABN AMRO, Philips, Canon, DSM, ASML and EY as well as closely collaborating with institutions like CERN. Each program lasts for three months during which the startups, scale-ups and corporates receive a complete package of services. These include, but are not limited to, business coaching, video content creation, communication design services, branding services, etc. During this intensive coaching period, the HTXL design team works closely with the startup teams to create their unique brand identity, develop the most effective communication strategy and design a pitch deck presentation.
HTXL is now searching for a Junior Graphic Designer to assist in creating dynamic content for our startup and corporate teams and for our own marketing campaigns. This position is based in the Eindhoven office on High Tech Campus. All designers fascinated by tech are invited to apply! As a Junior Graphic Designer at HighTechXL, you’ll be immersed in an innovative, fast-paced environment and learn how to design graphics that best communicate a startup’s individual story. You will be in the advantageous position of getting first-hand experience in a niche market that is unexplored by most designers. You will be granted the freedom to push the boundaries and be original and innovative yourself.
A traineeship at HTXL offers you a unique hands-on experience in the exciting and fast-growing field of startup marketing, communication and visual storytelling.
This is a paid position. Salary depends on age and is commensurate with experience.
• Assist our visual communication team in branding, presentation design and other visual communication needs
• Design visual material for social media marketing
• Participate in all stages of the design process, from concepting and presenting idea to the client to executing
• Design one-pagers that clearly and effectively communicate sometimes complex ideas
• Design posters, invitations, flyers, booklets and other event-related graphics
• Must be a recent graduate
• Amazing portfolio of graphic design work
• Willingness to work in PowerPoint for the presentation design work (training will be provided)
• Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS and Webflow is a plus
• Highly motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Team player
Apply by sending your CV or, preferably, a link to your online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not have an online portfolio, you may attach a file to your email message (not to exceed 25 MB). Applications are open until Tuesday, December 4th. Casting Day is set for Tuesday, December 11th at our offices on High Tech Campus.