HighTechXL is a venture builder/accelerator that builds teams of entrepreneurs and tech talents around the most advanced technologies in the world developed at CERN, ESA, TNO, Philips and other global innovators.
Together with our partners ASML, PHILIPS, TNO, High Tech Campus and the BOM, we challenge, support and push them to become the next unicorns.
We believe the team is the most important part of a venture. You can copy technology or business propositions, but you cannot copy a team!
HighTechXL is looking for a recruiter that helps the team in finding the best entrepreneurial talent to start a new venture.
You are intrigued by technology and entrepreneurship, genuinely interested in what drives people and you are a real networker, excited to build relationships.
As a recruiter you are responsible for:
• Scouting and reaching out to entrepreneurial talent
• Scheduling and organizing the interview process
• Staying in touch with the co-founders on a regular basis through events, updates, etc.
• Visiting and organizing relevant events to grow the network and represent HighTechXL
• Identifying interesting communities (in the region and Europe) to find the right people
• Approaching and connecting people comes naturally to you.
• You love to come up with new ideas to grow the community.
• You are creative in thinking along with the co-founders on ways to be involved.
• You feel responsible for proper follow-up with the co-founders and making sure they stay involved for the long term.
Why join HighTechXL?
We work on a dream location at the High Tech Campus. We build companies with a strong focus on sustainable development goals, enabling entrepreneurial and innovative minds to really make a difference. We are a diverse team, driven, focused on getting the best out of our teams and each other. You will work on a team with our sourcing partners and HighTechXL team members.
If you have any questions, or you feel like this is your dream job, send your CV and cover letter or your questions to email@example.com