Introducing the HighTechXL Graduate Program, a young entrepreneur development program at HighTechXL.
We are searching for master’s and PhD graduates to join our program on the smartest square kilometer on earth, High Tech Campus Eindhoven.
But first, a bit about us …
HighTechXL is a deeptech accelerator which sources technology from CERN and other global tech companies. Then we bring in top talent who can rapidly build businesses around the technology on the way to the marketplace.
Caution: We are just as selective in sourcing our talent as we are in sourcing our technology.
To build successful ventures, we need high-energy, passionate and entrepreneurial graduates with an affinity for technology and innovation … the cool kids searching for something more than just a job. We want master graduates bold enough and courageous enough to play on a global stage and literally change the world.
You’ll join a tech startup team, helping build the venture and developing entrepreneurial skills. You’ll experience innovation the startup way.
You are guided the entire way by your mentor with regular one-on-one meetings on personal development. You are also paired with a buddy at HighTechXL who will help you embed in the company culture. In regular meetings with your peers who are also participating in the graduate program, we boost your personal development lessons even further.
We need physicists, mechanical engineers, electrical engineers, materials science and other disciplines to join startup teams and begin their graduate innovation journey.
The Graduate Program starts in early September, which means you can enjoy the summer knowing you have a cool program waiting for you!
• You get to be an entrepreneur and join a deep-tech startup team
• You receive one-on-one coaching focusing on professional development from the HighTechXL team
• You work with advanced technologies from research institutions such as CERN and Nikhef and tech giants such as Philips and TNO
• You network with influential executives from the Eindhoven Startup Alliance
• You learn real-world skills from leading regional experts and advisors
• You join an informal, supportive and fun multicultural team
• You work in the largest startup hub in the Netherlands, High Tech Plaza
• You have the opportunity to work with groundbreaking technology and build a venture with potential for massive social impact
• You will be immersed in the tech startup world … the most sophisticated deep-tech ecosystem on the planet
• Master's or post-doctorate graduate students; you have finished your studies and have a degree in hand
• Affinity with technology, physics, mechanical engineering, materials science, etc.
• Passionate and energetic people with a deep love for deep tech
• Bold entrepreneurs
• Tenacity to see your venture from concept to marketplace
• Willingness to work with teams in various domains
• Curious, open-minded and willing to learn and explore
• Able to take initiative, take risks and work independently