Infitiv is a startup located on the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. Infitiv’s mission is to reduce food loss and contribute to a sustainable food supply chain.
Infitiv is developing a sensor solution which can be used to inspect and monitor fruit quality at the post-harvest stage. The technology, based on European Space Agency patent, will be used to develop the sensor which enables the detection of volatile organic components for non-destructive quality inspection purposes in the agri/food industry.
Infitiv is currently looking for an enthusiastic physiologist intern who shares the same vision to reduce food loss and is willing to work in a challenging and entrepreneurial environment.
We like you to help us with the following:
· Preparing design of experiments to present a deterministic or stochastic approach for fruit storage period ripening and fermentation physiology of apples and pears
· Conducting DOE and recording results
· Perform data analysis to interpret experiment results and produce findings reports
· Setting up and maintaining testing equipment and technology
· Developing a basic fruit fermentation model as a preliminary study for digital twin of apples and pears
· Obtaining “sterilized” outputs to be used as a dataset for an AI driven software development progress
What you can get from the internship:
· Gain experience on post-harvest food handling and storage issues
· Hitting to a hot topic; digitalization transition on Agro-Food Business and understanding AI approach to resolve post-harvest problems
· Nice working environment on the High Tech Campus
· Work with challenging technology with great commercialization potential
· Expand your network in high-tech and agri-tech industries with organizations such as European Space Agency, HighTechXL and fruit companies
· Possibility to grow your business skills and learn how to build a company
· International team with friendly, respectful environment, sharing the vision to reduce food loss and contribute to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
Interested? Please reach out to Gonenc Basol at firstname.lastname@example.org