Do you want to be part of solving the nitrogen crisis? Are you an expert in agriculture and/or gas sensing? Let's talk!
The nitrogen crisis is one of the most urgent crises we are currently facing in the Netherlands. High ammonia emissions from agriculture lead to a decline in biodiversity in nature reserves. Yet no sensor is available that can survive the harsh environment of stables and provide real-time data of ammonia emissions. Instead, we work with assumptions and models to estimate ammonia emissions.
My team is working on creating a multi-gas sensor for the livestock sector to provide insights in the real emissions of cows, pigs and poultry in an effort to solve the nitrogen crisis and improve animal welfare.
We are currently looking for a technology expert to join our team. So, if you like building products for tomorrow with the end-user in mind, you have a strong sense of usability and you are passionate about making an impact on people's lives, let's talk.
As our technology expert you will:
- Coordinate the entire product development (software, photonics, material science)
- Be the mediator between the sector specialists (farmers, researchers, etc.) and the integrated photonics supply chain partners to create the perfect product-market fit.
- Create IP together with our legal partners
Who you are:
- Experience in system engineering, agrItechnology, gas sensing in agriculture or related field
- You have experience or deep interest in the field of integrated photonics.
- Knowledge in optical engineering is a plus.
- You like deep-tech.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
What we offer:
· A professional, diverse and international environment
· Support network, including HighTechXL and Philips with technical and entrepreneurial professionals
· Working with a highly motivated, dynamic and diverse team
· Working on a dream location for innovation, the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org