Editor's note: While Eindhoven Medical Robotics is not an alumnus of HighTechXL, we wanted to share their job opening with the Brainport tech community.
Eindhoven Medical Robotics aims to be a world leader in surgical robotics. We work in close collaboration with hospitals, engineering partners, suppliers and universities worldwide. The surgeons supporting us are highly respected in their fields and enjoy solving the engineering challenges in surgery with us.
You will be part of a motivated, young and international engineering team. As an enthusiastic and process driven Quality Officer, you will support the development of our surgical systems comprising of high precision mechatronics, software for medical image processing and robotics. You will ensure adherence to the company Quality Management System (QMS) and report to the QA manager.
– Preferred relevant and practical experience in a similar role for at least 5 years
– Experience with Class 2b/3 EU MDD and at least trained in EU MDR, FDA 21CFR80
– Knowledge of standards such as ISO13485, ISO14971, IEC62304 are a pre-requisite
– Fluent in English, basic Dutch suffices
– Analytical mindset, strong communication skills and a calm personality able to guide the team well
An attractive market conform remuneration package with excellent benefits will be offered.
Interested? Contact email@example.com