Editor's note: While Eindhoven Medical Robotics is not an alumnus of HighTechXL, we wanted to share their job opening with the Brainport tech community.
Eindhoven Medical Robotics aims to be a world leader in surgical robotics. We work in close collaboration with hospitals, engineering partners, suppliers and universities worldwide. The surgeons supporting us are highly respected in their fields and enjoy solving the engineering challenges in surgery with us.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Design of mechanical modules ensuring that specifications regarding safety, reliability, cost effectiveness, manufacturability and serviceability are met
– Optimize the design with thorough calculations, reviews with your peers and suppliers on manufacturability
– Definition and execution of final tests to verify the specifications
– Maintain all related documentation either yourself and/or with contracted suppliers
– Cooperation with module integration into the complex surgical robot systems
– Join customer reviews and on-site system tests
– Follow ISO13485 and EU MDR for medical device development
– Assist component supplier certification as per medical standards
Education & Experience
– Relevant education in Mechanical Engineering
– Relevant working experience in the precision engineering industry in bringing a design from concept to mass production. Medical device development expertise is not a pre but is preferred.
– NX experience is a pre, 3D CAD experience is a must.
– Experience in design in a technical multi-disciplinary environment
– Highly motivated team player with excellent communication skills
– Ability to work in an international multicultural setting
An attractive market conform remuneration package with excellent benefits will be offered.
Interested? Contact email@example.com